Monday, March 15, 2010

My Technographic Status in Food Network


As my Blog is mostly about finding ways for Korean Food Marketing, I have been looking into many online food communities: Food Blogs, Restaurant Reviews, Social Media like Twitter, FB, YouTube, and Flickr as well as Canada Food Network websites.

The strongest selling point of these online tool is the viral marketing effect. They are linked by overwhelming variety of Social Media Tools (which I would like to try out some day).





So far, I have signed up for Twitter to be the follower of food buzzers and get a bird-eye view of overall online food networks in North America and beyond(some day). For now, I am on my baby steps keeping track of all those instant updates. Hopefully, my technographic status will move up from spectators and joiners to collectors and creators.

No comments:

Post a Comment